At Home Care Removals we offer a fully managed, end-to-end house clearance service, making the process as simple and easy as possible. We know that most of the time you will need to clear a house at a difficult and stressful time. That’s why we try to make the entire process as simple and straightforward as possible for you and your family.
What’s Included in House Clearance?
Once you have decided what you would like to keep, you now need to decide what you want to do with your remaining items. As part of our house clearance service, we will:
- Identify items suitable for sale via an auction house or on-line
- Arrange the auctioneer and deliver items to the auction house
- Deliver personal possessions left to family and friends from the property
- Move items into storage
- Donate items to a nominated charity of your choice
- Remove rubbish and recycle it in an environmentally friendly way
- Leave the property clear, clean and sale ready
We can completely clear a house and remove any items that you specify, including carpets, cookers, curtains, clothes, washing machines, furniture and general waste. We also clear lofts, cellars, sheds, conservatories and garages, as part of our full house clearance service.
Our clearance team is fully trained and government licensed to dispose of general waste.
For more information, contact us today.